[MLS] PSK Injection, Group recovery, Re-Init, Sub-group Branching (#336)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Wed, 17 June 2020 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=07ef65sj+xDFa5dV7JsMRVhGWU2wzenulYK6oz7ygRE=; b=p3Bi6RGzBcfXHxL/1ltP6qlM6UrdZTHh9YpNlh72UyZY4LgHcw2WbG4nkt+REHVOc6 qlOCF+DtVKkxktGIqS8gYiZKCJT+HztjUFO+89Guxh+e/Utae1PbNIIRuL4u7AQxNc+0 k5IqqEZNRjedI75cD/YYu4DvzVA/yeN5g+G/ELtUJKrGyG5sdN8kOzSZmw1lXKM0oGbL kpR1tIb6ZjLZ5fxIjBqMPuK3xa+7woE63Piyvxt5eE4o/oumNJbAPw39kVrh9F8bFLgb Xkl5GFECb49lnNYYk3py0vtgUSHTj06k42TcRgAcMUK4I0DN412RUvQaSsfi4mFie94H t3Fg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=07ef65sj+xDFa5dV7JsMRVhGWU2wzenulYK6oz7ygRE=; b=hCdrydvpLifJV/xF7BTPFri+tckJHFOy1uPhjZbfMfyGwKOi86oC7JNCoZAFyrevqA DHCfxgfL3CmhaKFoTG+P0wnYREgvvMaA3wQHr3kgC6TlThcmxPNTfD9gDFfhqBdiIUU1 h7tHuqIM3lLm8jsVUFHW9KsvE0JFmn6tLWhvcL/V7b3tKcVXWUZ8B64fI3HvzcgPr4F5 HIN6R512YJcMGd3Qa53fgXxh88F4YcrP8gpwtRYemR9IZbhkKPIAm2JiCoNgoKkFADHF NPRuTjg7+qEquGlU0IL0TLiZXFbGnBefyHfhn6zX645AVWWNYXNGELn+kxuKhydO746q zk/Q==