Re: [MLS] Deniability -> "recording"?

Nalini J Elkins <nalini_elkins@insidethestack.com> Thu, 23 January 2020 17:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1579799993; bh=r9Xwp8oijNnDDmeW8L3jDzbVgdPzXJBEkymhzp3HLLA=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=AqGtD0asmsdpuTdmCKmieLUbBo01LWCw+b3GkywArQXJPhDFuzcUgsgaT77yrtbeCOo+dtWGg6EgpdLqFk7MgX+A6UkSm5I/eUt28wTwqS0EnpfU/jjNPl392vXS55dowTxTT5Y1FopRSjdWfqfaFrdDXpEUzoFS30k5M47nBIqp7liDmUMxcv1VCZLkZoP4NIFSY/F9Q/QGfqlLldFdQroOEngv9TrLFUbZlckBVgJVcU8vM8vEXE1OuVNKbDiJOiYHiI6ss+Em0jQ6tVenc3OQR5jLi3Mh6+EBMPr0k9VWcxlfRb+T2egX30IjNlgO61NX0Wo4RYF1pfOhB/NTfQ==
X-YMail-OSG: IRW_.rcVM1k3v3HJBvpXlYGFN2ck.7oiCF8zDtdwmQ.lD9jY_rxj46BkrWEEPZL lN8ynOsSiyDkUyhDRqRHLmZxO9tVPW7VAAMx2Hpo4TP77EUnlVtmp99XXX35kdhC4aWjWIO7sUSB 1ewxkdhqQ2RbNYzLV9ZDbeiYVCBnaQM_TArMrB5AxK6CzI6lIoCyu8UZFxQAYuYDaQ7fGrFX0w7n JFK3JG0WEBS9ZS3xRrc8uttQJP7qVc7Ss1iaSgRKom.HqSJsrrRVJAaCZilwPM3nMMcmMcpodMh. 28ko7lLLlSKIrRtNxPcHbgIS3i0Y2getEJ7r7piun2lUs9m0GSvS8n8BjTETjs1IvyoprUpk6M5y 1AT4okWn420vbI8Yj8_fGt6gRyUxnqiVSE3qlgvZTXAyBhjzLcNI7Vy.VDf9kMyRQGVExGyl4IG1 JgacM.BmnwDKnBWRzLLdVoVYsN.e91.APJ3fbFQn4M.TJmtT6viIVhwae9Ob4j9pQmwNdNu2Zozc oiN1s5Oyozhy8_Id3ZlIuOzLApYspDAeqcwFwWrdpEKLuYvpVD9IEhcA7mM9HCX8y26rtY7cnWfU PwRsdOBjF_LhqXypvNbuA7GrfytPX_oqYC703G_FeoricaFRdbrfbw0K4kwf3wVqx0sRFofseMRE LS3f7xfS7TioGHQHpatdsHWXmrCCRu5N5M2wB4Oq35aDVRAphdg6_mv5JAAIIUsxJyrtj3o2XRa4 6yZYSDnrpdNKWPrc5xEoNqwaqD3iQAwj.A2dwge.UlpMbsudRbzzXgUuodIKv4p_uNY4Kx1Mx8wK eesfzbEKNH6i4sBNomjOTHtS2PaZ8bcgmYYF4KyHRBQasS0_7378elzP7uz4gpNAmP.wx.eg3dTG iIVL35iEw9JO8xcKpf6m.WrSSW2u8XS_C.JoG1Z9TZLgqRQMGs_mhkCl7DsslpAY7UmUNVE84KA5 3DpCnWYPPRErlcMNjmy9eHDAEDxbB__ekaT2.IJvqaguVjZFi3frhkvJkoEnOirJgiPmk2.f3SsW Ov7xkHnzvDwcCRo7uzRIAcnaQZcXhH5fgS0ewE.hvTAJbHSgVLpPBIxO4lwDDePxt6celp38YfsG quYh_CeqXXcColzCPFUbsZH9Wda4Qf5So8UP3gRHlZ.RW.F6p7gp8o6C2tfKRhQ55sPuLfgqtNco sQFVMqWA6ODQwmX16j0XQBqcUpLDhL96ozm1.ePSrnUj9Wjg3NMa_DNiXKyYm2v30y8aLkq563Mu dL3SbdfL_8ZGustM0zGLNwHrJDqDWZ3GDzqnHV46Kq9J_oS.rB4Y88trVMLPs42a7xDayz43T6Ze O_GszAnazegUr.bAK4hQRd1JhvVLqFq_oINndnaGo3NvfVPQgPsjl9H_lsaJl4mm5oWpc4Mm1eL_ UGv3DOn48R7VcUVgAktb_Y8ZctVUu_h3Br5ODLrl8OPYQYXmFOTwh29Cqr.4cIXCEeMtoV9zYEQ- -