Re: [MLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mls-architecture-06.txt

Benjamin Beurdouche <benjamin.beurdouche@inria.fr> Mon, 08 March 2021 13:26 UTC

From: Benjamin Beurdouche <benjamin.beurdouche@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 14:26:42 +0100
To: ML Messaging Layer Security <mls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mls-architecture-06.txt

Dear all,

I just submitted a new version of the architecture document, there is
still a lot of work to do but we are making good progress...

In particular, we still need to work on:
- security considerations need to be completed, discussed with academics and cite papers
- the functional requirements section needs to be rewritten
- Brendan suggested to list different use cases and I really like the idea

Still lot of work, but I think we are roughly to a point where we can have a look and make sure we
are not missing important things, so feel free to open issues to point things that are missing or incorrect on the Github.

Best,
Benjamin