Re: [MLS] Functional Definition of End-to-End Secure Messaging

Alec Muffett <alec.muffett@gmail.com> Fri, 07 May 2021 12:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cPhYXj9DSY3xjm8OI0aqKAwgXX1fI/5/k+JBX5HK2Uo=; b=tfaVgmG0D2waAeh/1pa+0DORN8bWg0SKcjl6KYnAZm4WxpuO7mn6cNLmDI+VD683sE RhVSHRnNRPIBYgniObn06opTtzVmM8Uu4gBWKupCwsDahu49vOKmpVm8sXFqUJ1eZJtw zKZK9/XEFhrzEdtN9gcCrymXVPfV9bQYNnJjTjt5Kee6tMtAPxSs4EjX0bZdjq45JOwL FDqrSsyEUKMmMdLszE9T0gbfR6HQa60bT8blb5IX/N5B/9OszsQCELQfA7E59eeLXV89 J3HkbM/6WjvkfKZIOYOYQPg1w7/Dt3dwxE1jrNHsYHKq/jYlJlXhnZmg7YBwUXcqIGl+ GEvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cPhYXj9DSY3xjm8OI0aqKAwgXX1fI/5/k+JBX5HK2Uo=; b=Ugooo27ZrTtLi1QtvxynLLvrM836gTGce36S+eawOC+su1mc1TofsGbRzhgorfGlR6 7RBhoT+JQVaskFvEi0J0p3Tj5ZqSDDZbf3NeqG62f2QHEFWLAgEYLh2fiAeqWsmpT3up 27mDZXmUqjjDDX26MPAbwsbG84m1LzAdJDQjHhaQJR4cXiP0tN3i3yLgMT2BahcLyUvo 9/aivXAWiPVTUqzu5DszLRAzGFd7oaw489Kwul7sKNXp2nVjKqpXAaos+ndsGqVIpUXE qrmXVyoT0DNbmg0vzqHlSGEUa8bvbHRyOkDpXjKCzilC40A0axv5qIqAKl2rC+hOUXOb 9/Mw==