Re: [MLS] AEAD data in messages

Peter Slatala <psla+mls@google.com> Thu, 15 August 2019 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=X+g568yaxGEsk2/ZZqxb/N8uqZuEa4Mfhv/gEGDT4t0=; b=aXQCj5t8luuOfiIFFW7gsPtk8qEZSr7jsp7mE3ZYqfRs/4IhSl91OHeNOvPPzzfUtg 2H32uOB5FVJn5ZaoYMDDF1lmhxAZobxBhMI7M/EWWC5D1fMTg8QgjnIpLmEa1hDwQQdr F5GXNeifutjmX0xCHS9ySTc3V1rN4LHyTsMz8WhTEUgEPHvA310hVeRB8XBLjWlXOuy7 HVGrLwL8FPEv4caJsviO9Mjo2COh15vIiffEti/52U3CnwTRea+z+ju+lfyAZQhc6BDV VtZNOSTtSSaiksFihcEDtW25eCLJQJtaq3ZiUho4LnEN8qTOXiifHV3wOl+Xe3w3VrEC 4U6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=X+g568yaxGEsk2/ZZqxb/N8uqZuEa4Mfhv/gEGDT4t0=; b=GzhEehU8/QQpK0AgtmHpIikYFpOUG+/UY5tyQCKGEm28KkIS5tyQCYWqgLy7w29IoM dCl+9YHzhPzm3JdEYAG1k/tk6wVe4h+XTuj1ysQqRqgBX0z9veDl9jajJTIQSjijrkr7 KW8oZ5eNFINXeSK8F0kBHtjq9Hka5Qrou9Lr/KqxwgA5r93iFJpPXxpkgVTQ+6s75An0 5da+fhyeI6+fhqdjwzxe7uxYg53xbs9uSIPRs/1MWsLWGg2oWeszAPiFVrtqOL4OOvKP +XcITfuPEZgxU2LIG7Mv+7MgXM/Dyrf+nWVUZh22+RPvMRIyANTGQVllr4jaF5UdTJJF bXQA==