Re: [MLS] multiple devices per user?

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 26 March 2018 21:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SvwTezzgf/gmTQNGSS8iEoUPuDxIGbIBThqmgarIrgU=; b=fG9Nxj1MAoAnrhFwbPb2KLr+T9NVOnnY+lLrACqUrkWT+u2PJRd/5aEe2+fwCidXzU 8x2WNgAMFb2J0CvsTANNWTJ8Rl81djjg1syIMBWCj8MvU+j4CT1kMe6bEmukoBXg58+/ e4ALCCMto3JeolpZJg9fAnUg68FB1lxnz4/TqBVv+Q3++3CHvraoEPq5SupSM3tM8GGe 5ZH54z7U/CEC5TNBdbIXzngL0lNK+sIRgw3ZvV/XLFNFoxyqy2yTQoAwMlVyAygNzYwe hZw0bJcraJyYtGk2DwKxkR/cYWt8I/rpJomEZjvdwCZ9x3JNWcqf5I+qlsNkiJlHvX+v 0Ybg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SvwTezzgf/gmTQNGSS8iEoUPuDxIGbIBThqmgarIrgU=; b=GySfr1a6lJcBxrFvJ4NoRQoXpoQV3n5xHcPDVuRkguj09Ey0czUIPWo1j7HXo4SPCO MdktWt3rNIGKehHJJiB1/ZV0qjD0/o4iMtIcz88lbqbAyW+583PhX38+ihyBL65ZjS5E 06enRpDS8HzbbyYWQAP5zkMINTR8D+g53qLETA2p0uTSBBZYgi/FE502vdf9cMEJdC/o LKeDqMyCRXkotTcJOE4LlvsyLLMDxKil+H1pPbEodfDZePWpiJlIhvVDSjbFrmP2N3Ir uePeEJxlLCQT7yc9jOkOvFD0hHzYkDzNRVOswG9XKcMzg1UNKpzhMCqeXWju3pT9Lnmy pqlA==