Re: [MLS] Functional Definition of End-to-End Secure Messaging

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Mon, 10 May 2021 13:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject:content-language:to :cc:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=9zCoRpwL7pqtn90GiBQlCPvh2oeBiohmTMClIY49t9Q=; b=YcYnu2yzFdwumyQIP83n1FhlNUPUjnL6RsMFQ6+OPbF2NsB2bNqY6XDHa55V86xKXn qdQnA73L+Jzf/PHyGpuUOYlHjNTROhYp8STVMo6d16wDvJrTJFG+lVDnt6SGSj1M6pOT 0rTCoHi+1NzaW9kqzryKMoOFHcgAZWoXNiGrU=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject :content-language:to:cc:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=9zCoRpwL7pqtn90GiBQlCPvh2oeBiohmTMClIY49t9Q=; b=qoj8yhyZTF+iwkzx71mQT/Ic5Z1DLCTPHDuWZQ8hTgaj8NiYOt6yu77R10XpxvStmB m1B6FgfEsM/xuFlcJIWbqDUPK6K4H6DtPh1FWsG9f8GUhuhDx5iWveTVxTuFBKxqPYrP 6Xqf6Evoj0o1pi7k7bX8XzE+t3UztXMJh2JrssbdvsrrBYdh3vpbXhIMQM8XOPc6BsSk ye6DQY6BuvXZ1mEsoviEF7xRNQPna/LSH1fgBoVvpvx6uUrPiLmtX3F/Vhaf4vQGUy0/ 4zCP3X1+yZHGXROgv9SIVp8AALYmnj//1E3NmMneSvUWTkl0+pitpBPUWaLw/cePAOyv HsGQ==