Re: [MLS] Functional Definition of End-to-End Secure Messaging

Alec Muffett <alec.muffett@gmail.com> Mon, 10 May 2021 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KiiOa6nd/vOHihbGTf7KNAR9NwoIuL1OPdIFeMTzX7I=; b=UINqCg3C4ywbCix6cjo19Nh9iYlIBnNss211OcKFTemwQeuhfGYHx+Ix2ajQkbkod1 FMQ6NZjMAgjTymHut/lJ2TgL0K5lc3wCeuqtUm+GvT+9rp/wMwbqN6KViPbuLe7l15Yn RkDS1NcUunf7IiI4v1wtlvutZQv5btCjR5XMD38FSwNbKHfFNsLA2REvNoIUCMlsi+U/ 0Muo/EyIvCD8PtrKvg76RN5V8nh/rlRBgKjLVybOZCTYfAG+BFFNqKp1p3c3Y8RF4fq7 5WhV7Y9hRyhCa+DhnPYyl7rByLnOH6Trp0h+06rPGggplFdAgecFUeo/P95PDLBEEnnW GByA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KiiOa6nd/vOHihbGTf7KNAR9NwoIuL1OPdIFeMTzX7I=; b=fTewD0Cx9gnUyw3TAU3tjoltz1/prXAiOlEgAOiBYTwsG07QiRp4hKuzV8+edXPy+P mzDAz95sptHINmT9rhBlVtjiNKQpnHCbXkN1viTnlPxlfzAGQUPSyXAy225NXZKu3otb NSKEFYITr68gBSTqSEfgna6+fk/eoicGX1mp9MKpipgpNA3qRO1OJRST30dpqWb80GUL D6VTen6OIPBXafvZYEHkb33vRdyZa7vAckNmK+I2gOp+QoazXYS0CKFYv6RTZgeaoBGz P0OEke6KQycSu3qtVevcRTp6mkN3kWRuiQI6J4zeyaTiW0zRKEZYB8TQlGPACwFBm4A5 uzRw==
References: <CAFWeb9LwdSecpQdM1zvTAht+DvnYf3NCD4tcte1ZcH-pjHFRnA@mail.gmail.com> <B0A56CC0-7C7C-4343-886A-020D4CCD7BCD@raphaelrobert.com> <CAFWeb9Kb4FwzkT0Bj7jhTxnW+i3qTQanu=JRc73=WDK+NR2Jmw@mail.gmail.com> <E418B2DA-D0E3-473A-A8A1-3248766A90DF@raphaelrobert.com> <CAFWeb9LgU+eC0FVndeY-6Kf=NNUf4Lmdhuy2nKXwyK9gDE8UHg@mail.gmail.com> <C64A0465-28E7-4FFE-834A-B1EB50343574@raphaelrobert.com> <c28b6b54-65d7-cf6b-c474-590f829d1953@cdt.org>