Re: [mmox] Formalizing my proposal

Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kvcbgcHnnCm18SgfZN+ucy+F1Sy59kcGW9U59ltO/SE=; b=AJW8udMVxK9c2VoYBvuE/rqXR6vChW/hJ26oF//54/jeXNxctrwWKrVFxLF2U6G1As YieFGA5CEefVwYWIsRYYU3lcMuptmDPMcYLBJzOitNTWmxlDI00d7nsAYsu1pBzd/Ugl pQjmkZpxzPbmx5NTtyluU/Gei9fqTa8GNkZFI=