Re: [mmox] taxonomy of topics

Suzy Deffeyes <suzyq@pobox.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=3zhrEAtJZDerS2nrPpqXJj7xPuuqmEgC0KsVrhmJIy0=; b=F7USY/dKaKoJC7+QKQhBZzGIHKS/4W4Yvr9+RFNWn2wyS1ZSgJJVP4S95JMYe/Nrrn 85E9R7SQZWGSvsgpfvyWEWAOPD4Sh8d/raOFAQ38cvreZA5mPpdQPiFFQIgakg6Eat7F K2/L50TjCY1dZRDlm3z9kH6/T7S2zKO6Td75M=