Re: [mmox] OGP scalability concerns

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 02 April 2009 10:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=70Oso9H+BIM6i6uL1AHgJrUyDmb205EdFwH9GYXc4PU=; b=txi8QbW4vnjy/p2FFwv2rubM9OqOwAU4ia0fKwsiCbFd6KJF6eYXKAI9q/YYuykDsE YnaYLQkO5LZt5Y85YnnZ6LP1ErAPuj/tinlaMoqdLc+6ByyS+p5bDz1N5BzjE6Ad9eIg UFhc9fuBsWmrKUFVWXYa+GDOP4ZCFfY4P4pKg=