Re: [mmox] taxonomy of topics

Dan Olivares <dcolivares@gmail.com> Thu, 26 February 2009 02:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mtMKGo+DAixuuahgR+wvgWIdp5fFMUl3LsqTnEXALfk=; b=uPIwtFRWLe9hwXZt1mrWVwikk0HObRkGce1KWh7wH69nnfyJ8QJzHCs9yCQmq1r0hz 3tFnTjzGSAZxo7rH4v7C0DSHRBxSCEduTt5x1qQShsE+loiOvm7VzFHA4guj4U4YU8tD 1klWbyUZVl7xJjWSdUM9lu4+PfVGA+KtWnzHg=