Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Sat, 14 March 2009 02:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jkywkrC+5Vo4ZS0lauhFaZ/of1MtdeIt/jzqxw4wLfE=; b=F4d5sXDUuTPNxhY4EQNfCSLIKx+hlfOzosu+5F1PvZqBycum3LNbkgTesk6hP/LfU9 lBbdPPhMcpsVtYsFMTDPfgAaf+xRF4xWQ8BTbvUed39dABDgGVXW+xxuD1em0+r8D+HK XZy78ryiw/C5hRf4ymCIrD5+c1CiRGF230HaA=