Re: [mmox] OGP scalability concerns

"Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com> Thu, 02 April 2009 21:02 UTC

From: "Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com>
To: Christian Scholz <cs@comlounge.net>, Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:02:54 -0600
References: <62BFE5680C037E4DA0B0A08946C0933D7B692E1B@rrsmsx506.amr.corp.intel.com> <CD02023C-3E7B-4E76-8429-11035C827E53@lindenlab.com> <f0b9e3410904011701i2ccb03d4r1b48d33cfe3988ea@mail.gmail.com> <49D40A06.7030708@gmail.com> <8D793BD8-6AA2-49C7-96EF-435A5B449AA6@lindenlab.com> <49D4295C.2020502@gmail.com> <52A129B8-3FC6-486A-99A5-C00BED8BDE08@lindenlab.com> <49D4E5AF.2030301@gmail.com> <49D51A7D.8000104@comlounge.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US