Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 1, Issue 111

Kajikawa Jeremy <belxjander@gmail.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 01:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:cc :in-reply-to:references:disposition-notification-to:content-type :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=PBaA97eFKNVtzml797y0eHoK99EdnFKwHP1n0+LfNF4=; b=ofB6JfsWld4KWDV9eraHt2G/AO/1wlciFziFzkeMU47w5Al/rFKe3/oveabe+g5nEr AeB0Xkwmr2fmXijagQuv6DzDwNTrynEXC36DUdQ4iNPmWi1uV89a1vK06BgDgSni7NX8 h4IfSqyjfcFySMSBvujyvwcQrcZcjc6kkziv0=