Re: [mmox] MMOX Progress tracking (Jon Watte)

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Thu, 12 March 2009 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=sr/z4tPjUCs+a5ey8v90vqR4hpsqrnfc8NU75umqGvU=; b=PsmyVYwUpl8RUPwIZQC1Rs2zicBRsd9+zGEZvA1zbbXJV1bAw107sgRza/UPqlwAX2 9FCWMpZ61zlpFbsrQf39sJqxhdVi7dOzATgS6bsGpJZPysfE8oOJqeLG0cRZncx2velx 8x9eUb9s9Qm1q7NEQZ2EAGUxiD8yrV5FBTEL4=