Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Thu, 12 March 2009 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zzkYuTE4wA0JJ37cIazN70fCVwXnDRsfMIQUdZDm4KE=; b=l2rynXMUilHPw3l5l/YVGHESJthKu01JhMsA1Tvnnvq2d+1LiHx/GzRqLHH1yzecMm yxC6i64PVbmTPUvsdeCPNmXLQytDNJuk89qa1PKkW5/jEA0+ArId1SrWrmMZvNyUkZVG n6K5XaeYqwwhUrUk2ecp3X4xRFKY2/+36DQ0c=