Re: [mmox] OGP scalability concerns

"Meadhbh Hamrick (Infinity)" <infinity@lindenlab.com> Thu, 02 April 2009 00:05 UTC

From: "Meadhbh Hamrick (Infinity)" <infinity@lindenlab.com>
To: Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:06:55 -0700
Cc: "mmox@ietf.org" <mmox@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mmox] OGP scalability concerns

sheesh. you miss one awg meeting and you're branded a deserter!

but yes... Robla, Zero and I spent most of our week last week at the
IETF meeting. fwiw... we had more to chat about there than MMOX, which
is why we weren't online much in the latter part of the week. And...
being gone from the office for a week allows a bunch of stuff to pile
up, which is why i've been very nearly completely unreachable (mea
culpa.) I suspect the situation is radically similar for Zero.

-cheers
-opt 5