Re: [mmox] Time to rethink the commercial angle

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 26 February 2009 04:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=H5MunRJrzZLFdhRfDXvvbDbyXPUNQ3tDMKpoFOvV2Jg=; b=elneoJfghtYZ7z0CRjlD755IdmiKx+4GXM+wH98BoGZJEvDkpjI2YwAx1gZq8u1xxG kgl1pi19Gf7bCh3472yfAXOEb+Q9HNNY0HeZzm0SFuILCzQDd88aakc5ks+B12wv3+iu NmrKtXab8GFRiqh2784dQ4xP8Mga6yqbxfbGQ=