Re: [mmox] taxonomy of topics

Kajikawa Jeremy <belxjander@gmail.com> Wed, 25 February 2009 12:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:cc :in-reply-to:references:disposition-notification-to:content-type :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=HjfjPh01+XwtBw1snKgh5i7j15AnHLYq667gR3VcWwo=; b=ocBu01Zq8a7UmuXOWuGLhtHckLxdOtYHj4pyKxck43ZxO8mSi3V7HDXgs6XuJ5MuNC LuK7NUQlmgg6s7F46tFdqtpFdo+sQG+lOYV3GSXKvyBnREcmF824JayD/jR2IOuJSnbU CHgPHINgsLCWDFTaWjXqd919qwObmrhg7Q2hs=