Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Fri, 13 March 2009 16:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hCSrSiWrrqIns8M7jym1YUByvZnmw07JlY1VmIbxe8U=; b=xHyDuhsPWXFWsY8X+IqxqIYHwduDjjW5bLCX3IDvJGsGYJyg1KY/u+BRHLIQc00qMV U/tqDvsa+dWRGWTsMLyEjCpcZoFBM7xn6KBCNiibBiqUvYTcmsnh2UQ9zAM+lHo4RZAb DyBt0qvXgdRfx08fW237By16GNmgAEI6Lqi/4=