Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Ann Otoole <missannotoole@yahoo.com> Thu, 12 March 2009 19:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1236885266; bh=2ipLkfpt4V/YqWKFhxpw3GtHQlZR6bcTpx8EWR4q/RQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Cs5oXz6rZGwTtMNWbVLETdxe6mHO+dWdH9XL2AYqsA1NcXa5a0pkNArqiH9OVVyxyrycHKse6hxdVqLyLyiu4R9zlYqsynHDGcCpfVCM1qdQs9WDjq8zJ7Io31CsRfqLav/CbZ5/n+Gu6Y4hDuzg8kNjBDn3vR2U26oEiIxgpLs=