Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Sat, 28 March 2009 02:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=a5KkvoP973LtELuERiPWHws8wZ73DzyaKP+q62RhNWg=; b=YkisocNYH1LE26gPDR44Lwo4WegrGRZnRupvZPEV07ZzBFSrgVDgEBLdD8k6/1OYYL zOh5DtbzXgeUKaxjBl1DYSWiSJP0CZIUTduP11Kbme9yD5xnN2pN0cgpxGtE64CzF7h0 e5N9iXH9JKokuaIXZfnl2lnPv/XC8X2Zl7HiQ=
References: <e0b04bba0903250007k6886383bja0a06884e8081ac7@mail.gmail.com> <49CA6728.4080607@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903260638h3fc7d5ebpb918bfd529cd17fe@mail.gmail.com> <49CBC087.9070209@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903262304k6c6cb307qc0ed4b2ae1c3dc60@mail.gmail.com> <49CD061D.30101@gmail.com> <E93EA1BB97D0984691DEC3DFEDBCCE4E07F32165@eusrcmw721.eamcs.ericsson.se> <e0b04bba0903271403j1c1f7bffm637fabbb977840c@mail.gmail.com> <f0b9e3410903271552n73124804p6d56bdb2c9dd5930@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903271846r47acfb49nea332410e8f61b84@mail.gmail.com>