Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

David W Levine <dwl@us.ibm.com> Fri, 13 March 2009 18:40 UTC

To: Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com>
From: David W Levine <dwl@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:40:48 -0400
Cc: mmox-bounces@ietf.org, MMOX-IETF <mmox@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

I'm also in the process of shaking out the bugs in a OGP complient AD for
the OpenSim codebase. (built as an opensim servcie, cloned off of the user
service) This will give us a second complete example of the design as well
as a place to experiment with variations.

- David W. Levine
~ Zha Ewry (ISL)

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com>
Sent by: mmox-bounces@ietf.org
03/13/2009 02:19 PM

"Meadhbh Hamrick (Infinity)" <infinity@lindenlab.com>
cc
MMOX-IETF <mmox@ietf.org>
Subject
Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Thank you for correcting my mis-perception, Meadhbh (Infinity) that OGP is
alive and well on the Linden end. I would urge folks to use it and test
its capabilities and limits on an ongoing basis.

Any implementations that are being used helps gain momentum and confidence
in any implemented solution for interop so all of this is to our mutual
advantage.

Charles Krinke
OpenSim Core Developer
OSGrid Director

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Meadhbh Hamrick (Infinity) <