Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 2, Issue 121

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Wed, 01 April 2009 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EE4zDGmQzUYKNJH/1JM59oGc/i8W7uUCMUks8zJuV20=; b=dp3bkQAnnGZv9a8Z4VIY2AlTFegz1PYCvdFISGEj9J7zSE1ud8Tv1aSDFh2XoMAOKi 4eRSh4E99CMUWQyOyl9mav7fhqXThVZaEsQX0ljixCrbYcqrXJl4G0FbgognuMsCptpK RUWatvVq4tH6OtZWxLxq7KUGCBvUM0mYGiX2k=