Re: [mmox] Time to rethink the commercial angle

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 26 February 2009 06:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jVNJRoZZC0UbNxctdta04iYQz/zy55NMDoTp4d86LyA=; b=vnqwUE9HFvB3kIkrKftPAXz/UeCaBh7bNRYIDnD1u7knEg4Kn3j/sdpbhtkZxwk0YS mjfcv2YkiihsWL3/TU04pp2fhplyM8Vw8sEMGRYOvGwE6nITFuF/+NbYcLhlGPGOM+SD XxJbB9Jug1Zb1BkvVewOsDeSFIIsa4WnN7XYQ=