Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 1, Issue 113

Kajikawa Jeremy <belxjander@gmail.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 01:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:cc :in-reply-to:references:disposition-notification-to:content-type :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=hlhixguCBNTk9WRu41mOglURqkAGkldf1peJv4s0/iI=; b=AWtsdH5jYgJHOn3T8gyIOk/meikg+amv7yB2Zwvg1VchMQ7THySYMJ0iAbduJpcCn4 C6jtWk8cwbfkGhvu6mgRUfxJs4QahCCWVuRHJvCpEjVwUCSt5WaxTSSb2DSBlWEWloAk /vmtqx/f1zfXHh1NNIUekAX2ywdlfOW4+Wm8I=