Re: [mmox] taxonomy of topics

"Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com> Tue, 24 February 2009 18:51 UTC

From: "Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com>
To: "mmox@ietf.org" <mmox@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:51:25 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [mmox] taxonomy of topics

If this is a request to limit what topics will be discussed by MMOX, can we please cut LLSD, OGP, and HyperGrid out of the discussion? I've posted my critiques of both to this mailing list and I feel that using another IDL such as Google Protocol Buffers, and starting over from scratch for cross-domain communication would be in the better interest of the virtual world interop. HyperGrid is another implementation of the same trust map proposal of OGP (with different default settings), and no one has suggested that they will be submitting it as a proposal.

John