Re: [mmox] An attempt to revive this group: Service Disovery, part 1

Christian Scholz <cs@comlounge.net> Tue, 16 June 2009 21:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:47:03 +0200
From: Christian Scholz <cs@comlounge.net>
To: "Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com>
Cc: "mmox@ietf.org" <mmox@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [mmox] An attempt to revive this group: Service Disovery, part 1

Hurliman, John schrieb:
> This sounds right along the lines of what Cable Beach is doing. I'm
> interested to see what specific technologies you propose for service
> discovery. We've been eyeballing XRD, but it's difficult to gauge
> what the current status of this standard is.

Well, I don't care about the state ;-) For my experiment I will
implement what's there and will change if needed and changes are made.
But I will mail around to find out what the state is.

Great to hear that Cable Beach is doing something along those lines
already, maybe we can make some interop test once I also have something
implemented.

-- Christian