[mmox] OGP scalability concerns

"Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com> Wed, 01 April 2009 20:56 UTC

From: "Hurliman, John" <john.hurliman@intel.com>
To: "mmox@ietf.org" <mmox@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 14:56:41 -0600
x-cr-puzzleid: {6368C765-7EB1-4683-B9A2-20A01E3859F9}
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: ZsI= AdFq Ak6Q BpGA DzqU D/kZ ExyI E5/0 FNWU Ff2E F48d GOJg GXhM IX0l IaEh Jn2A; 1; bQBtAG8AeABAAGkAZQB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA=; Sosha1_v1; 7; {6368C765-7EB1-4683-B9A2-20A01E3859F9}; agBvAGgAbgAuAGgAdQByAGwAaQBtAGEAbgBAAGkAbgB0AGUAbAAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:56:41 GMT; TwBHAFAAIABzAGMAYQBsAGEAYgBpAGwAaQB0AHkAIABjAG8AbgBjAGUAcgBuAHMA
acceptlanguage: en-US