[mmox] A question for the moderator and MMOX chairs

"Mark P. McCahill" <mccahill@duke.edu> Thu, 26 February 2009 15:15 UTC

From: "Mark P. McCahill" <mccahill@duke.edu>
To: mmox@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:15:55 -0500
Subject: [mmox] A question for the moderator and MMOX chairs

Is it feasible to attempt to form two working groups?

Morgaine points out that there are essentially two camps in this
mailing list - one focused on the AWG/OGP work and another interested
in a broader vision for MMOX and suggests splitting the discussion.

David Levine has a strawman proposal for MMOX that is significantly
different in intents and focus from the OGP proposal that was
originally put forward for this group.

How are we going to reconcile this difference in approach?