Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=X2ilFXyOJNLQ3zT8+3hZvTn7qO+ZrZIsWQx0ZkZ7LiI=; b=KE2q7xQWuM4/TMPAq22XOqS7IBatK6yaEQ3OKC2DhfProiJLDbDHV6RaXN7O/4FX52 kKidvkcUsFf9dPTFBRermSivAuyzg5crWSQc8jey3+NVEj8izh3pgI3KT+dKDCEV2yNQ FhJAQ3Dtl7ZCBaKbsWakhe14TGezU92s3A9C4=