Re: [mmox] XML serialization

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 23:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ix2EpIqdh8zwJ0osphx/wfarxwc3huG4fBy/TRMYLbM=; b=CYEWxuyyygkYqgXdL53EnpJ6CqINlgRmX8SGyrxyyLpZiS5SgkMHF3PiSXwJ36+/lx xOTXkjgQeboqpE3Oc4++fwJN/M86HGZ5N4fSLxJLL6iszkHRfUNcZlkUqMIbgbRVcWwk Qagg/4MQeKyU2YwINJPZ7X1xR9C2HpEBJLxcE=