Re: [mmox] 3-world OGP interop scenario

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 14 March 2009 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WiS+yNdPNyOZFE1MA13BGUNjp73ug7I5RqP8/gRNrSA=; b=I3f3a1pjsAdXnv7V0ZQyZli06ty0v+nxWRSNOoBHA27twzR+t8qk6QNAgvrWPkU1mY PE4vQE7Y0gd7HSm1g/dyWcl06LFU/BcU2gETfenWT4Ej0W8N86Ik3U/QPhr/vS3en0lS 5Q01OGFGIkbkkSEIT6mRlRut9k65WmCHjYZv0=