Re: [MMUSIC] Review of draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02: sections 5.22, 5.40, 5.41, 5.42

"Ejzak, Richard P (Richard)" <richard.ejzak@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 03 June 2013 19:29 UTC

From: "Ejzak, Richard P (Richard)" <richard.ejzak@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>, "suhasietf@gmail.com" <suhasietf@gmail.com>, Ari Keränen <ari.keranen@ericsson.com>, "Flemming Andreasen (fandreas@cisco.com)" <fandreas@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 19:22:33 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.5.27.17]
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Review of draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02: sections 5.22, 5.40, 5.41, 5.42

Hi Christer,
Thanks for asking me to comment on 5.42.  First of all, I agree with all your other comments.  I would recommend that the category for all the items in 5.42 be listed as "SPECIAL" since more work would need to be done in 3GPP to specify their potential use with BUNDLE.  These attributes are all transport related but not in a way that can be easily captured by the category "TRANSPORT".

There are two typos in the table: "visited realm" should be "visited-realm" and the second occurrence of "omr-m-att" should be "omr-m-bw".

Richard