Re: [MMUSIC] Offer/Answer PT Questions - text proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 26 February 2016 15:53 UTC

To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 10:53:24 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456502006; bh=IkDY+AScsSvUe5kBfb3r79E5h9lGfNeqd2KZ7sSgHTA=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ELpa8dT8LWsuLHEEbK3zFLYF9ApdIOfI0tJJrdPAjifczkM8YcM9YPLrotkTyfepG v5jDDq5o6LoWevG2jkeF87/7+j94pTP73IJK+7KSWJ7KC5yi/syTKSGa00e3vJxb+e zw3vNj9SphYRhVxVoZqWkim4z/b+8M44uFstJML9MRRBfbLPOQsKaeNlAvagbSrExx 4aH+q+wsGoy3kCHp+SjhgN4b00U6TvH1VYXSRBGMbWzOcAVku+rnOpQ/GDSFKjlJKa Gdge+qMnIE/hyoVF5rCYjkw2NEDERd9v+3xLif/S8uGnNWRdzYN9kOCFcNHcv53IMo Yxc/w1JNZLxBQ==