Re: [MMUSIC] Handling of unverified data and media

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Sat, 11 March 2017 00:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0cwNJPXqY132sJ+Ktm9daPcPO3EvVcAk+u8RmloQtVw=; b=RjY9UAiR1t3wQtt2zSSOQsxCz1PzeKq2FpvSM+GOns3wRWsYwe9yQUAtNtZUPiSl3d ngu18YcQ23aRu35VvtKldPoxBmZaF3+oUMd2HQWCRM+XhQZTJxxnBAUUWOyioSPKRWQN 8A3xJ1UvfwCoYw8nKAxBN5Iea4FYFL1uos8wmgzGrAZEzZstUVpv5b9T1c5BuTr3JCoU brzQpf9hjiFsLXknSl7XSzUbWC/s7KH2SUhIY7kI2/dt0BSextT0w0Otes1JAg/sXTgf n8m2HjEVl/BuoV+/9end56gt8Iz6VW8U/WiZRRdvrTU0WZErriM7bzjGP4wJ0BuERUB0 0/5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0cwNJPXqY132sJ+Ktm9daPcPO3EvVcAk+u8RmloQtVw=; b=KHIP9kGyQSEs2CcX3QO797/j2a6elrXEs1JLKOonZBG4PGS9xTvBssytCvhNcw5mCQ VQVh88Pdm9xbkPq6et3PSDa8O1wIcW+32TP7phZ//Gan1b8D/TwhdSj4doHHWi/RD34u GwyQC7jF/cvufdUnfIFydf3B1RBJDZVqF6vAuoaimDmxx30NQ8T3/Qaj8OqROvHWd9x3 AHj1e6omjvy7xkZmgffqd3L1cY2x8ev64+8gnisNdgOWvmQJJLIi155ObutR+xdoIa8e s3kTxhmtq8DUcvrswIML5t1OQYPQuiiYHzAYDtZXt0dP40OgSOBixWEWegBcta4QYjJ2 +Dcw==