Re: [MMUSIC] 4566bis outstanding issues - Send, receive asymmetry and port numbers

Fredrik Bergholtz <fredrik.bergholtz@sverigesradio.se> Wed, 06 August 2014 09:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sverigesradio.se; s=sverigesradio; h=x-halon-id:received:received:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language: x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator:content-type:mime-version; bh=ujIi1zkQNuasDqiUpw5yqX6xQ4tP1rHUoKD7avFCi4Q=; b=Np3ErGBfB3hLm8zz0M1xDYwIRynwFAc5TjQxfydIJTFtKhNgbLAgeYhpaa2+Pd/G6jmxrqCTYL7hN WLdsaA7lVWptxqbWXX2t8fx3WIo57TS38gcJq3nZ9kET70GhRmx8XVGPm0ajBzmWf3XbvOMwgetZQD oTQUp/52ydIuPX6c=