Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Tue, 07 May 2013 13:08 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 15:08:35 +0200
From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <20130503054601.4639.64651.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CALe60zAi_Lx3QFCbBQ5aPNkgorJAff0E79jkpbQX1Qt3wf2bzg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-1Wk6u7XiYrNVmoqr5Jisu2WRvZpte7hQTOiP8YHUc6hg@mail.gmail.com> <5187BC04.1030200@alvestrand.no> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C36C8EB@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <5188D9C5.3010209@alvestrand.no> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C36C9F9@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>