Re: [MMUSIC] Notes from Orlando human language draft discussion

Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 09 July 2013 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1373407234; x=1404943234; h=message-id:in-reply-to:references:date:to:from:subject: cc:mime-version; bh=pmFXySTM+w7wMt2mmty/HJ43gukfg1gxe6jgz9K4CIw=; b=x0WjA2LYZBmiLoqCK0XCOlEnck1Hm+qia8KZRU8awHGWb1LBHv0PPa4P KX/G3DARKP26Pt+nMdp1eEfsNhloBm5KDwHZbZfU+qtjk7odk1Ssesjke mQ9ZOQ6J2T0q+4QcTW+KnZCErO57ewNYJULEfZU3zQjfbmGhk6csIAgyQ w=;