Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-04.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 15:20 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Simo.Veikkolainen@nokia.com" <Simo.Veikkolainen@nokia.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:20:02 +0100
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-04.txt

Hi Simo,

The document says:

The 'ccap' attribute MUST NOT be used in
   situations where an existing mechanism (such as Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE) [RFC5245]) can be used to select
   between different connection addresses (e.g.  "IP4" and "IP6" or
   different IP addresses within the same IP address family).

Would it be possible to change it to the following:

NEW:

The 'ccap' attribute MUST NOT be used in
   situations where a mechanism (such as Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE) [RFC5245] or [ALTC]) is used to select
   between different connection addresses (e.g.  "IP4" and "IP6" or
   different IP addresses within the same IP address family).

Thanks.
Cheers,
Med