Re: [MMUSIC] FQDN support in ice-sip-sdp

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Wed, 10 April 2019 05:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4Lm9xJZbVV6Tj/iaKCy6Uscwbhg4eE8Hk6P/lSMD3Gg=; b=ATitx8qzg2WCkPOS6ZFsrX2Q8d56Z3xXhCjeK7okTR+QPKlkEawLRQ2mLBCtmmjUzP L113aw7k44UQGh4yyqBk1PIWvllfhCdWmGCUZf1RDIbjiMcm93oVPaE+ndq6zHymbKWY WpVtZvcvFHzUufbOzMNKqCDRPNssF+XQzPy2lk38SuFxHOxMRDpeBwoqgLP/lxNuo1t+ vIxbw3lb1JPKhONlUw3q2m6cdhKqO787k1pbzb0GBnnNUPRZf3OO0RT99TGOZqXeDT5R gu8FclOc95sy/JQ/n2+5/uZa8Kko7v/VCtNMU5tCmUtJWWwPWAs+Kk7R8sdhvAba+krq 7AmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4Lm9xJZbVV6Tj/iaKCy6Uscwbhg4eE8Hk6P/lSMD3Gg=; b=m2KXiCqmG2piT5DfJtrsDt6dxds8hernjDab3WYZ50obEAPC11eekLzWZgVIjBs6og 1+1627XYBzWEpxFr5NSXw/lvksdDjZ+WzSqIPQBKwOkHUxpdfWq1LATKT/1D6GIt9TzD ATg/ijUi+lMdYwAld0wZP5JKzRtLOx0D5EkFNQkgWDlITygK4rhqKBcUdAr7I7RKRRas umDGE7G7tE612zOtfv7u5+xED9PPjv1bHjDnwrRNk5W++FM36GSMLkqm2ymL1fbBJogH Kdu2Og/LLxPfh2r9dsW6XsRzFp4QPbRZQXeT3mssci7ouDMP4HYnxPfjBh9rpGZ758A5 RgAQ==