Re: [MMUSIC] actpass redux

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Fri, 02 June 2017 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telurix-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=VXscGGkmxgfZ0/jZIPIwtGtvk+PnlLu8UYmqfVPyH3o=; b=YFKwzqkOjWGOYsHDLm2VG+r+hsdHOzYXpAattP/SGB1ZasHM6Iv6kiJJiXMXNUEIiL 4xEgU9TyBgA91GiVAJQ+BqM1sYVdF0IWLoVEF6oJRXQLe6cd77Rc6Q3tDyhhJ4mziVmr Zyi+a8hk7Uv9eD1j1/JJ8Svj/8JlhdlHduruWBfZt2EUOcWxAGp2zFdC7IgWFshexkhW s533MzsUP43wSevDV9tlW7NWhUXYReRMZ2e15hRDmSgeuypMzN0ZPvVOxaoGda7mErRg VBD4iM160PoKx8gcQtyeIKQOomOm+6rA+694jjlBBLPSXdPcjMnaItDxwT8vJtvaG+1d M9Qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VXscGGkmxgfZ0/jZIPIwtGtvk+PnlLu8UYmqfVPyH3o=; b=jwexqlJB3DbxB7rZpNkZpwuX2G7WVQVGVAz+/KG5Tmbc3KMBU0iC/k+KJdBOeWHW6f /N1sH0A+OxBfLLhWE7J9PxM/jHqh6Of48SzXJffFFwXamR+gGwgbfNZPXVZGhy6EYI+b 3ahC4BOt1Au/xVmu6mx4IaSaC6kZm/b/ZBYU0AdoH3ol59nD0OxpLPZugeC5s/vrHK0E 9sb3h7KlcnzvYib9rAnKLcu6HoSVTeF40zePt8az3EnaM2J6YjDHMYRj3OOaZfOAKz4D TVJhmy3vLxk6mF4GbR5RTA+mS4eynxDHZSL/7pTCLxvtF4dGDJbNlHgJLy8iw7uPtYRF hKgA==