Re: [MMUSIC] [dispatch] SDP negotiation of data channel sub-protocols

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 07 November 2013 05:47 UTC

Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:44:49 -0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1383803217; bh=xBUOjBeZcfmmOunzE8HZuB+k73hrtZf7G84EB64HkOU=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=aPtb3etR3D6VxcakG/LEdFSGp6zpBfNS19qcRWiC97g2IeGx1SY2B65Oz12HXEtYQ 4M0/HePAw/GUJBSIWnWvirCHug4nVWL9IscExsdE6s3/1osGS7s75/8J25j22WvbaN rEUGA5W89pDLfnURkmpu83b02ChoQN99tjDU1VzhSi77TyVtfMWIJxUNh8+eE0L813 i2rYIgfvEfxgdhmncdddvDuXyrZacfnfH7MGQJCq/C20CyOqs3DiRQ+m2+Y3SqATDu Xa/77GScjmU12/dEVj5QYHMCVRfv9bpmXVzPg15czUfWuxH/FJcbgALYraMJj7d1cl Xf5vFcWuI8vIQ==