Re: [MMUSIC] Handling of unverified data and media

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 11 March 2017 00:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wILVOjxFeM0F6d80fMowP3v/ynXwOd/bKQvntsWWOwo=; b=uczFv8KAexKKX6MFlu0PpSOuGQqPnCQZf9irLftVWTk9Ft2qWxGjf6li8+Q25Tchve Vaz8oHppO+8HCkGfla7O2ZRenGpcl5EGxo30VJ+sooiISkW3bi5gg7hIvnVMjapuAD49 q8TGWcIZ14gxw1tmH0jiENOtTvsYJv9CQKDLxOo1WDHTdIq5emSm9Nsfa4JiJed1ax6z Rt+/UyDWp7X4MfCwoGg6PZRnWIF7HpKz0v83j7UAvO/zxzt1VrqxZeITrFCxeZWzfXui pPv5GWq3TTctBTlbTRU0ToU3upgH4fn9L4As1nHkNcO1AloKcGIGxcdHMtPwkqRFNFKd yeYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wILVOjxFeM0F6d80fMowP3v/ynXwOd/bKQvntsWWOwo=; b=tfHsjgbQ6SlC1zqddWoTk+qucYO5g5ERCCkHDhb0cKFjBlz3qMA+GyXi9fECcg/lhq ABGUYhzlB7HblYM09KyaiTFsTpov768TiNlzNgjGJuk8p/FzntpUUp/ZcvjJdN1jISgj 6Fcsn28dEAfutg4UwALFN+TxUuJXrwdkKkUD1DUEnJAT3/FnKV4BjK82NSDuIt4+68S8 owmBkYVHFMSqs13fRt4CZIVIEuCbUxUNt2DzWLQVC/srcG8f37C4WlNn/wxrJC3yBJH+ UUvikHzpG4udbL8oYEtv4+T8ZMu3kwzbd1KpSZQAeNnTS79+kjpD/6eo/6zaH4qGPFny ToUA==