Re: [MMUSIC] draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-02

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 14 March 2013 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=47706; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363269417; x=1364479017; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=4Y52/aEkWPRKn4J6QVdHwRI6MnYrx0RJZbV+SqBDtLc=; b=Cw5UPn1qo9c7kYvVUgPmsujnEf0vICaz0Y+L4xGLogQhwRB5Jt/PpcUv EIZxpKGyLNiO1BAYCky+WHkZjtMIBAT2AUxsOtZ6YyvWD6b4XpaFhMHGH g7KVmsGGMMJUKh7uNbIj9b/Kzjr89xu0yi3t56Yz/vBP3UJUOc5ZtiNNw c=;