Re: [MMUSIC] Questions about ICE candidates with BUNDLE

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 19 February 2016 16:03 UTC

To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
References: <CAJrXDUHutBgaPOV73-CyD_Knz+G5RFE0VX4s3+GqGV8K=B1LNA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37BED248@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUE0zutaCci2pojS6+=015DKqd7ocR5a9AWLoTC6jV+x6w@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37BEF98E@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUFZUkogpX9Jnz-y1BxSbE0SnQE3CAg-EXy12-k9tFzjuA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37C1D520@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUHaizhhikRVERNR4aDbe_KdE_RESWZY-1d57x1gtuFs_g@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37C4815B@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUEKAdmV+LX1xER6+Km1mzLPbKFWrf9iRYLV_Rj0Mh3_dA@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37DF9E40@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37E061CD@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <56C5F405.1020305@alum.mit.edu> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B37E07AE0@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>