Re: [MMUSIC] Some more thoughts on the simulcast discussion

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 14 October 2015 17:00 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:00:23 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1444842025; bh=EyrYXO2lqhERdCX6ra1DtYzVvNv+4UCwA186M1IuYpA=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=La3A59kKGOUpNDW3T0hs7ZrH3xVw8djCFZlWDIQT2U5PSwmKcYo5L/ULY+5UGwal+ dE0GBshxMqRKmBIV+P0ISjCkBfisaK0GAe4rhLCoMe1ub3J46sWSu/GwDgliS9nxtb ZNL1tcrh4thRiTxGCu14qN2LKDOe3AdyuPa8LA/UvqJ3lMwBNm6OqNz73OILbW2xfW 1GOOs7zJY2i6+82hi8T18UfHGM8lMA1+v3zaDDcnUZRkM3ADE+88zW5bfV778TwUHY v1pFNlIsGczbcG48M90a5ChdB56TM/friv6UE9ngEMj3uLj/zNGW3C5Z8ticxKfD27 USoBsCfURWpPg==