Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE TEXT: Offerer procedures (June 12th)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 14 June 2013 22:53 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:53:30 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1371250411; bh=lPRufsDLpVes+x8jot/scKam1v4BAJ0paRmH6A2ypIg=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=mt/r9MHQvRW0bDTDDBlpM2ciV5tgxXDSdpUx8gCVdmp+v1eFOr9T8Ne/qM+BPN9a4 33aH6kuDgqP3eOdg7cepMSbjD0CsmFK4ySHjQvE/OcBuTRxHCM8APFfHoc8kt93lUX cbIEwERpHe2LYHX8oNkn6vcRYUMF65+MJ8dGBMl+Dv2HCPRqwGT8TiDjlj07GSsbuG gSDAXKIixTELUKiUJ1BVOS67IzOw5RNDQlac+zxmPR/nWnYYUMpeO237/1CzvPhsN3 GiBDiSxrRT7dTDc3twr0f8x52tdyw2/B4ybAG/quwoUAYRKlpfZ976mJLASaTpsL/+ pIA4EvYzeweSw==