Re: [MMUSIC] draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-01.txt - more use cases

Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Thu, 18 July 2013 20:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:23:35 +0200
From: Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
To: Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com>
References: <p0624061acd691d9b38bc@dhcp-42ec.meeting.ietf.org> <B0295A41-BF2B-4520-8495-7A88B4803F30@acmepacket.com> <5144E4E5.4030801@omnitor.se> <03559DEF-E442-4118-A616-8D7E42D1F22A@acmepacket.com> <5145729C.6030905@omnitor.se> <514FE5A9.3060900@nteczone.com> <p06240615cdfea836f364@[99.111.97.136]> <51DBB813.4060607@nteczone.com> <p0624060ece02360a322d@[99.111.97.136]> <51DC9B66.6090302@omnitor.se> <51DCE7CB.7080205@nteczone.com> <p06240603ce06ba958db4@[10.121.65.51]> <51E196B0.5080406@omnitor.se> <51E35A53.5030502@nteczone.com> <51E39957.3080004@omnitor.se> <p06240604ce0dc6237036@[99.111.97.136]>